Terms And Conditions
User or on our part of the information relating to the personal account and reservations made through our site is subject to the following terms, conditions and notifications. The use of the site constitutes the subscription to all the aforementioned terms, conditions and warnings. If the user does not subscribe to these terms and conditions, he is not authorized to use the website. SolariaHomeHoliday.com may extend the terms of this agreement to its affiliates offering online travel services under the name SolariaHomeHoliday.com in Italy.
LIMITATION ON PERSONAL AND NON- COMMERCIAL USE
This site is intended for personal use only and does not provide for commercial use. The content and information contained on the site (including but not limited to the price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information are the property of SolariaHomeHoliday.com, or its suppliers and providers. Therefore, by using this site the user agrees not to use the site or its contents or information for commercial or non-personal purposes (direct or indirect). It is permitted to create a limited number of copies of the travel itinerary (and related documents) or information of the services booked through the website, provided that you do not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce,
– Access, monitor, copy any content or information present on the site using robots, spiders, scrapers or other automatic and manual processes for any purpose without the prior written consent of Solaria Vacanze Srl;
– Violate the limitations of any exclusion protocols contained in this site, or evade or avoid other measures in place to prevent or limit access to the site;
– Take actions that impose, or may impose, in the SolariaHomeHoliday.com notice, an unreasonably heavy or disproportionate load on the SolariaHomeHoliday.com infrastructure.
– Insert deep links (reference to an internal page of another site) in any part of this site (including but not limited to the search path for all types of tourist services) for any purpose, without prior written authorization from SolariaHomeHoliday.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information, software, products and services published on this site may present inaccuracies or typographical errors. More specifically, SolariaHomeHoliday.com, and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy and disclaim responsibility for inaccuracies concerning apartments or other suppliers, in relation to photographs, apartment descriptions, offers, excursions or other product descriptions and descriptions. of the services available that appear on this site, most of the information being communicated by the respective suppliers. The rates appearing on the site are provided for information only: solariahomeholiday.com and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of such rates. The information presented here is periodically changed. Solariahomeholiday.com,
Solariahomeholiday.com, as well as its affiliates and respective suppliers, does not guarantee the compatibility of the information, software, products and services contained on this site with other uses, and the inclusion or sale of any product and service on this site. site does not in any way constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by solariahomeholiday.com and affiliates. All such information, software, products and services are provided “as is”, without warranty. Solaria Vacanze srl ,. It disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding the aforementioned information, software, products and services, including all consequent warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes, title and non-infringement.
The operators (carriers), and other suppliers of travel or other services for solariahomeholiday.com are independent collaborators and are not agents or employees of SolariaHomeHoliday.com.
SolariaHomeHoliday.com, like its affiliates, is not responsible for the actions, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, infractions or negligence of any of the aforementioned suppliers, nor for injury, death, damage to personal property or expenses and damages. resulting from the use of such suppliers.
SolariaHomeHoliday.com, al pari dei suoi affiliati, non è responsabile, né emetterà alcun rimborso, in caso di ritardo, cancellazione, overbooking, sciopero, forza maggiore o altri eventi che non dipendano dal loro controllo diretto, e non è responsabile per ogni altra spesa aggiuntiva, omissione, cambio di itinerario o azioni causati da governi o autorità.
In no event will SolariaHomeHoliday.com, nor its affiliates and respective suppliers, be held responsible for any sanction, nor for any direct, incidental, specific or emerging damage caused by, or in any way connected with the use of this site, o failure to access or delayed access to this site, nor will they be responsible for information, software, products and services obtained through this site or resulting from the use of this site, whether deriving from contract, wrong, strict liability, or otherwise , even in the event that SolariaHomeHoliday.com, its affiliates and / or their respective suppliers have been warned of possible damages. L’
The User undertakes to defend and indemnify the Company, its respective subsidiaries and / or suppliers and all their representatives, directors, employees and agents against any claim, action, request, refund, loss, damage, fine, penalty. or other costs or expenses of any nature, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, caused by:
– The User or whoever for him, even in case of responsibilities not mentioned above; or
– Third parties resulting from:
– The violation by the User of this contract or the non-subscription to the documents contained therein;
– The violation by the User of any law or third party right; or use of this website
PROHIBITION OF ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED USE
Condition of use of this site is that the user guarantees not to use it for illegal purposes or prohibited by these terms, conditions and warnings.
The user is aware that excessive use, suspicious activity, signals of fraud or abuse of the travel and booking services of this site may result in the cancellation by SolariaHomeHoliday.com of the reservations associated with the user your e-mail address and account, as well as the deletion of any related SolariaHomeHoliday.com account. If fraudulent activities have been conducted, SolariaHomeHoliday.com reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and the user may be held liable for monetary losses of SolariaHomeHoliday.com, including court costs and damages. To dispute the cancellation of your booking or the freezing or closing of an account, please contact customer service.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may contain links to other sites, managed by companies other than Solaria Vacanze Srl These links are provided for reference only. Solaria Vacanze Srl does not control these sites and is not responsible for their content, nor for the use made of them by the User. The fact that Solaria Vacanze Srl includes links to the aforementioned sites does not in any way imply approval of the material present on the linked sites nor does it indicate any association with the operators of said sites.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
Any software downloadable from the website (the “Software”) is copyrighted by SolariaHomeHoliday.com, its affiliates and / or suppliers. Use of the Software is subject to compliance with the terms of the user license which accompanies or is included with the Software (“User License”). It is forbidden to install or use any Software that is bundled and that includes a license for use, unless previously signed up to such license for use.
For any Software that does not have a User License, Solaria Vacanze Srl grants the User a personal and non-transferable license to be used to view this website and use it in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose.
Note that all Software, including but not limited to HTML codes and Active X controls contained in this site, are the property of Solaria Vacanze Srl, and are protected by copyright laws and by the provisions contained in international conventions . Any reproduction or distribution of the Software is expressly prohibited and may give rise to severe civil and criminal penalties. Offenders will be tried according to the law.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproducing the software on any other server or medium for further reproduction or dissemination is expressly prohibited. The software is eventually covered by warranty only in accordance with the terms and conditions of the user license agreement.
The User acknowledges that the Software and all related documentation and / or technical information are subject to export control laws and regulations in Italy. The User agrees not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any of the countries subject to commercial restrictions by Italy.
- 1.The terms and conditions
By accepting the Regulation, the user will obtain the non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Application / Site and to access the content and information available, including, but not limited to, prices and availability of travel services, in accordance with as indicated in the Regulations.
All the above terms and conditions governing
- 1.Your use of our website
- 2.All content, services, features, software, travel vouchers and reward programs available through our website
- 3.The legal relationship with you (including, but not limited to, our liability to you)
- 4.Our rights
This Site is provided to the user exclusively for personal use and not for his own profit.
For the correct use of the website, the device must be connected to the Internet. It is the user’s responsibility to take the necessary steps to ensure that his device has Internet connectivity and to bear the costs applied by the service provider used for the transmission and reception of data (including, but not limited to, the roaming costs of data) generated by the Website.
Except as explicitly indicated in these terms and conditions or as defined by the laws in force, the user is aware that the following constitutes a violation:
- 1.Copy of the Website or the Contents, except in cases where the copy is required for the normal use of the Website.
- 2.Rental, licensing, loan, translation, integration, adaptation, variation or modification of the website or the Contents
- 3.Alterations or changes in whole or in part to the website or the Contents; integration or addition of the site or the Contents in other programs
- 4.Disassembly, decompilation, reverse engineering or creation of derivative works, wholly or partially based on the site or the Contents, except as permitted by law
- 5.Assignment or other form of transfer, in whole or in part, to third parties of the website or the Contents (including, but not limited to, the program listings, the object and source code listings, the object code and the source).
RESERVE OF RIGHTS
The user is aware that all intellectual property rights, the ownership itself and all interests in the website and in the Contents belong to SolariaHomeHoliday.com or its suppliers. These rights are protected by international laws and treaties. All these rights are reserved.
INFORMATION FOR THE USER AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 1.How the user uses the website
- 2.Content visited
- 3.Any technical errors or problems that occur while using the website.
By using the website, the user is aware and agrees that this information will be collected automatically.
- 2.SolariaHomeHoliday.com, at its discretion, decides to withdraw the site in whole or in part.
Termination for any cause involves the following.
- 2.Obligation for the user to cease any use of the site and the Contents
- 3.User obligation to delete or remove the site from his device or browser.
PAYMENT IMMEDIATE PAYMENT ONLINE OR IN STRUCTURE
For some offers, the user has the possibility to choose whether to pay online at the time of booking or opt for payment in the structure according to provisions and agreements with the owner of “Solaria Vacanze Srl”. By choosing to complete the online payment, the amount due will be debited in the currency selected by the user via the associated platform currently on the website. or “Paypal”.
If you opt to pay at the property, the amount due will be charged in local currency at the time of your stay. The amount of taxes and the exchange rate applied may vary from the time of booking to arrival at the property. The User must provide his credit card details. Furthermore, the supplier or SolariaHomeHoliday.com must always verify: (i) the validity of the card used for payment (by charging a nominal value which will be refunded within a few days or deducted from the total amount to be paid to the supplier) and (ii) the availability of funds on the card (to be confirmed with the bank that issued the card).
SolariaHomeHoliday.com reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it does not receive full payment on time.
Several banking institutions and credit card companies charge the account holder a surcharge if the card issuer is not in the same country as the merchant (as determined by the company itself, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express). Any exchange rate and transaction fees are determined exclusively by the bank or company that manages the transaction. This means that the amount shown on your credit / debit card statement may not match the amount shown on the billing summary page for bookings made through this website.
The customer authorizes SolariaHomeHoliday.com to make reservations for the total price, which includes the apartment rate published on the website plus the amounts for tax recovery, service costs and, when applicable, taxes on the services provided. by SolariaHomeHoliday.com. The customer accepts that the total amount of the reservation will be charged by SolariaHomeHoliday.com to his credit card. By submitting your booking request, you authorize SolariaHomeHoliday.com to facilitate bookings on your own, including payment agreements with excursion and various service providers.
STANDARD INFORMATION FORM ON RELATED TOURIST SERVICES
The term “Connected Tourist Service” has the same meaning attributed to the term “Connected Tourist Service” of Directive (EU) 2015/2302 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on package travel and related travel services as implemented in the legislation national (“Directive (EU) 2015/2302”).
In certain circumstances, a Linked Travel Service may be the result of travel services that the user chooses to book from other companies. If so, you will be encouraged to read the important information below.
If, after choosing and paying for a travel service, you book additional travel services for the trip, you will NOT be able to benefit from the rights that apply to packages under Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Therefore, SolariaHomeHoliday.com will not be responsible for the correct performance of these additional travel services. If you have any problems, please contact the relevant service provider.
The Directive (EU) 2015/2302 transposed into national legislation is available here https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/NIM/?uri=CELEX:32015L2302 .
HOW WE SHOW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON SOLARIAHOMEHOLIDAY.COM
On SolariaHomeHoliday.com there are many options to help you find the solution that best suits your needs.
The most relevant properties are shown based on the search criteria entered, to help you quickly find the most suitable offer for you. The degree of relevance is established by taking into consideration factors such as: price, the location of the facility, its inventory and capacity. Based on these factors, the list of structures corresponding to the search criteria is presented.
SolariaHomeHoliday.com is committed to continuously optimizing the service offered, to ensure you the best possible experience. For this reason, from time to time, we may test different predefined sorting algorithms .
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
The accommodation reservation can be changed or canceled online under Bookings, after logging in with your SolariaHomeHoliday.com account, or by contacting customer service, at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the number set in the various contact sections of the site if the cancellation option is not temporarily available through the use of the site.
You can change the following information free of charge through SolariaHomeHoliday.com: guest name, bed type, special requests, number of guests and travel dates. As fees vary by booking, please read the confirmation email for detailed information.
The User agrees to pay all cancellation or variation penalties requested by the supplier that he should incur. The User agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions imposed on reservations with prepayment.
The User does not automatically have the right to cancel, unless expressly indicated in the rules and restrictions, provided before booking. In the event that it is impossible to fulfill the user’s reservation for reasons not attributable to the structure, SolariaHomeHoliday.com cannot be held responsible for any cost related to its re-routing.
If the User does not show up for the first night of the reservation but still wishes to take advantage of the other nights booked, he must confirm the reservation with SolariaHomeHoliday.com by the original check-in date in order to avoid the cancellation of the entire reservation. If the User does not contact SolariaHomeHoliday.com to make the change, the entire reservation may be canceled and any refunds will be calculated based on the Regulations and restrictions communicated during the booking process or according to the laws provided and declared in this section.
These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified by unauthorized persons, including SolariaHomeHoliday.com employees.
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
SENDING A REQUEST
SolariaHomeHoliday.com may receive requests for quotations in the sections and email addresses indicated on the site. Following a request for a quote, the potential customer can receive offers at the email address or by telephone. SolariaHomeHoliday is not responsible at any time and will not incur penalties for not responding to emails or requests for quotes solicited on the website.
ONLINE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT.
It is possible to book and pay online for the accommodations selected on the site
VERIFICATION OF THE REQUEST AND PAYMENTS.
All requests are subject to verification by SolariaHomeHoliday.com. We do not accept screenshots or other forms of attestation without objective confirmation as proof of a reservation or payment. No request will be verified, in the sole discretion of SolariaHomeHoliday.com, the result of a printing or other error or that is made with fraudulent purposes or in bad faith. We therefore recommend booking and paying with a minimum of four days with respect to the selected date in the case of an Italian customer and fifteen days
REFUND OF REQUESTS CONSIDERED VALID (ONLY FOR REFUNDABLE BOOKINGS).
For requests considered valid, customers will receive a refund on the credit card used for the booking. In the event that the customer has made the payment at the time of booking, the refund will be sent after the request has been verified. It takes 30 days or the next billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
SolariaHomeHoliday.com reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it does not receive full payment on time or if it deems it necessary to cancel a reservation for reasons such as overbooking or non-alignment and updating of availability due to force majeure or platform defects (website ).
COMPLAINTS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If the User believes in good faith that the material hosted by SolariaHomeHoliday.com infringes his copyright, he can send us, also through his representative, a written communication that includes the following information. SolariaHomeHoliday.com will not take into consideration the User’s requests not filled in correctly or incomplete. In the event that the communication contains false statements about the fact that a certain content or activity constitutes a violation, the User could be liable for damages.
- 1.Elements to clearly identify the copyrighted work that would be infringed.
- 2.Elements that allow you to clearly identify the material that would constitute an infringement of the copyrighted work, in order to allow SolariaHomeHoliday.com to locate such material on the website (for example, a link to the aforementioned material).
- 3.Useful information to contact the User so that SolariaHomeHoliday.com can respond to the request, including, if possible, an e-mail address and a telephone number.
- 4.A statement by which the User affirms that he “has a good faith belief that the publication of the material in violation of copyright is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its representative or the law.
- 5.A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate and it is sworn that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.”
- 6.The communication must be signed by the person authorized to act in the name of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
The User can send his communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by using the following contact information:
Solaria Vacanze Srl
Via Giovanni XXIII, 7
Budoni, SS 07051
WITHDRAWAL OF THE ACCOUNT
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable regulations, SolariaHomeHoliday.com has a policy of revoking, under certain circumstances and at SolariaHomeHoliday.com’s sole discretion, the accounts of subscribers or account holders found to be responsible for violations. repeated. SolariaHomeHoliday.com may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Site and / or revoke the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, even if the infringement is not repeated. If a User believes that an account holder or subscriber is responsible for repeated breaches, they should provide SolariaHomeHoliday.com with sufficient information to verify such circumstances when sending their notice.
SENDING REVIEWS, PHOTOS, COMMENTS AND OTHER MATERIALS
In particular, by using this service, you represent and warrant the following:
– To own or otherwise control all rights relating to the User Material sent by you;
– At the date of submission, the User Material is up to date and accurate;
– You will not intentionally or negligently send information that could offend or in any way cause damage to a natural or legal person and in particular: You will not send comments, information or material that are untrue, defamatory, obscene or that can reasonably be considered as such ;
– You will not act in any way that may deceive third parties or be misleading, and you will not engage in or induce any illegal or illegitimate activity;
– You will not post or distribute any information or material that is owned by any third party without the prior written consent of such third party.
All photos submitted must comply with the guidelines set by SolariaHomeHoliday.com
The reviews published on this web page come from verified users who have stayed in the apartments booked on SolariaHomeHoliday.com.
It is understood that SolariaHomeHoliday.com does not carry out editorial activity on the User Material, and, within the maximum limits established by the applicable law, it will not be in any way responsible for such User Material or for the further sending, use or distribution that this could be done. Furthermore, SolariaHomeHoliday.com does not verify, control or approve the reviews or comments contained in the User Material, which represent the personal ideas of the individuals who submit them. Any decision you make on the basis of the aforementioned reviews or comments derives from your free choice, and therefore under your responsibility and at your own risk.
From time to time HSolariaHomeHoliday.com may offer users incentives to submit a Review (for example, discount codes, contests, etc.). It is imperative that Reviews are impartial and authentic. Users will receive the incentives provided for any type of review, both positive and negative.
If you have disputes regarding reviews, comments or material on the Site, you can send this dispute in writing, providing as much information as possible regarding the relevant circumstances to: email@example.com.
SolariaHomeHoliday.com also reserves the right to request more information in relation to the nature of this dispute and, if necessary, may ask to verify your identity.
Translations of reviews or other User Material may be provided by Google. Google disclaims any liability related to such translations, nor does it provide any warranty, whether express or implied, including the warranty of accuracy and reliability and any implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a specific use and non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
GUIDELINES ON SENDING PHOTOS
All photos submitted must be:
– Relevant: Images should be about the customer’s accommodation, location or travel experience in general.
– Suitable for families and not detrimental to collective sensitivity:
– You are not allowed to post photos that are illegal or that could be considered obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive or outrageous.
– It is not allowed to send photos or contents that violate the privacy of terni or any other right of persons or entities.
– It is not allowed to send photos or information concerning children or third parties without their express consent (or that of parents in the case of children under 13).
– Children under 13 are not allowed to submit photos or other content.
– Authentic: You can only send your own photos. It is not allowed to send photos from other sources (personal or commercial). It is also forbidden to send photos that violate copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights of third parties.
– Non-commercial: it is not allowed to send photos that include logos, brands, promotional material or any other type of content created for commercial purposes
– Not harmful: the User undertakes not to send photos containing viruses or harmful codes, which have been specially developed for or could unknowingly damage the computers and systems of SolariaHomeHoliday.com and / or its users.
– File properties: Photo size cannot exceed 2MB.
Revision: April 26, 2019